Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's new?

I have not written anything in a while. Therefore, I expect its time to get on the ball again. What has happened over the past months:

Obama has passed tepid health care reform. Considering the bruha, I still think the passage of this legislation is historical. (Americans can be so retarded, honestly. The way the far right is reacting, you'd think Obama just passed a kibutz mandate or something......geez or a law banning guns, which, in fact, would be a good thing.....but no......it's not going to happen, sadly)

Sarah Palin is still around. I posted a comment on a fb's friend status in regards to Ms. Palin, voicing my surprise how anyone can stand listening to her grating voice. Some woman, in turn, responded: "Only women would make disparaging remarks about Palin's voice. " Um, no. Her voice is annoying. Its like nails on a chalk board. Its like a cow in labor. Its like a screeching crow. She not only sounds retarded, she is retarded. I suppose its totally un pc to say that as she has a child with a mental disability. Sadly, I state nothing but the truth.

Jay Leno is back on The Tonight Show. Since I have no other options, I watch it. Does he have no shame though inviting Karl Rove onto his show? The guy is a liar and doesn't deserve to have his mug on any form of media.

The Catholic Church is once again involved in a child abuse scandel. Ho hum you say? I say high time to impeach the Pope. According to articles I've read in the New York Times and Spiegel International, the Pope formerly known as Cardinal Ratzinger had direct knowledge of abuse cases in the US, Ireland, Germany and Austria. Its time to pull back the curtains and reveal whats underneath. Centuries of corruption, deceit, misogeny and lies need to be tackled head on. And I don't care if I felt sorry for the Pope while I watched about 63 seconds of the Easter Mass........those kids who were abused and muzzled with threats deserve retribution. We are in the year 2010. This is like major future space age time. The Catholic Church is still in the 16th century when it ruled supreme. Lets get with it and blast this hoax into the 21st century.

What else? Oh yeah, Tiger 'I am a replicant" Woods is back. Now, thats ho hum.

Watch this space.


No comments: